Whitespace as syntax (was Re: Python Rocks!)

Scott Anderson sanderson at ttm.com
Wed Feb 9 08:34:35 EST 2000

Absolutely. There is something to be learned from every language, and
the more there are the more fun I get to have learning them. :-)

The very fact that there are intelligent people who swear by one
language or the other should indicate that there is no One True Way. I
used to like Java; now I like Python more. However, I learned a number
of nifty things from my exposure to Java that I hadn't seen elsewhere,
and which I can now *use* elsewhere.

Knowledge is a big associative web. The more one is exposed to, the more
associations one has. Eventually, learning something new becomes a
simple matter of figuring out which old thing the new stuff looks like,
and fitting it in (and hopefuly enhancing!) with the old stuff.

<enough-wit'-th'-waxin'-not-so-eloquent-'ly> y'rs,

-scott

tim_one at email.msn.com wrote:

> [Neel Krishnaswami]
[...]