PyApache, couldn't geta hold of author, willing to donate sometime

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.russ.ru
Fri Feb 11 10:16:20 EST 2000

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Mark Nielsen wrote:
> Now, I am new to PyApache, so maybe some of this stuff can be implmented
> rather easily (persistent database and SSI), I would just need to be pointed
> in the right direction so that I  can do it!

   Some primitive and incomplete persistent mechanics already built in
PyApache - look into README. But to make it more like mod_perl PyApache
need to be rewritten more like mod_perl.
   I already mentioned httpdapy, check it out, may be you'll find something
there.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd at phd.russ.ru