Executing external programs with vars

Mike Partin wking at sheltonbbs.com
Fri Feb 4 04:29:12 EST 2000

Hi, I'm relativly new to python as a language, I started trying to pick it up
to implement a shell script I have done for helping with CVS use. I'm not
having problems executing external programs per say, it's that I'm having
problems executing them and including variables. For example, when updating a
cvs module I set my variable TempVar with raw_input() then when I exec cvs I
need it to be in the form "cvs -z3 co TempVar" but can't seem to get this to
work. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Partin