SNOWSPAM2000

Vladimir Marangozov Vladimir.Marangozov at inrialpes.fr
Wed Feb 2 05:58:06 EST 2000

Robin.Friedrich at pdq.net wrote:

> http://freeweb.pdq.net/robinf1/spam8pix/
> (FTP to the starship isn't working so I put them up here.)
> These are some of the photos taken last week at SNOWSPAM2000

Robin, who's who?

I remember there was some speculation about Tim Peters' presence
at IPC8, but since the PSA decided not to pay for bodyguards to
protect him, his venue at IPC8 may have been judged "high-risk"
and therefore, chances are that it has been cancelled. (BTW, we
arranged somehow for a snowstorm in Arlignton, in case a good
exlanation of his missing was needed).

So which plan succeeded? Has somebody had the privilege to flash him?
;-)

       Vladimir MARANGOZOV          | Vladimir.Marangozov at inrialpes.fr