pythonware.com - cannot access

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Feb 24 20:54:29 EST 2000

"Jeff" <jam at quark.internal> wrote in message
news:20000224195150.A3588 at quark.internal...
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 07:46:29PM -0500, Terry Reedy wrote:
> > For a couple of weeks, at least, I have been unable to access
> > http://www.pythonware.com/
> > or pages beneath from Delaware USA, with Win98 IE5.01.
> > This is the only presumed-to-be-good site that I am having problems
with.
> > Anyone else having a similar blockage?
> > Terry J. Reedy
>
> I am not currently having a problem reaching www.pythonware.com, nor am I
> having trouble reaching your dialup host.. my guess would be a network
> problem, which you should escalate to your ISP, are you about to
> 'traceroute' to the site? can you access other sites like python.org? or
> slashdot.org, or freshmeat.net?

yes, yes, yes, and so on for numerous other sites I've recently visited.

>do you know anyone else that also has a
dialup account with udel that might be able to help you out?

Like to see if they have the same problem?  Good idea.  Will try to call
someone when I hang up.
Or have wife try from on-campus direct-connect machine.  Thanks for
suggestion.