Is mxDateTime compatible with Installer

Gordon McMillan gmcm at hypernet.com
Mon Feb 28 19:22:52 EST 2000

Calishar wrote:

>   I'm asking this question because I just added mxDateTime support to
> an application which was already working, but needed much better date
> handling. Since then, any time I try to use the Installer Package
> (most recent version as of monday last week) the final application
> fails with import errors.

There is a bug in beta3f. Line 168 of MEInc.Dist.resource.py
reads:
 if string.find(name, '.') == -1:
It should read:
 if string.find(name, '.') != -1:

I don't know if that will fix your problem. If the __init__.py file is
playing with __path__, you may have some more tweaking to
do. (Basically, you'll have to figure out how those
manipulations of __path__ are extending the search path, and
then put those extensions into the pathprefix option in your
config file.)