How holy-wars start

John Farrell jfarrell at mincom.com
Wed Feb 16 20:44:36 EST 2000

Mark Hammond wrote:
> Pearl: "But what of tailoring the Quest to the individual? Be flexible
> like water, and in time, even stone will fall before it."

Serpent: "One drop of water will not move stone. Many drops moving together
are needed."
--
Dr John Farrell - Research Architect - Mincom Limited

I don't suffer from stress.  I am a carrier.
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the opinion of the
writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless expressly stated
otherwise.