Session variable in python

Fredrik Lundh effbot at telia.com
Wed Feb 9 14:47:35 EST 2000

stevie_deja at my-deja.com wrote:>
> > who's behind this secret conspiracy?
> Typically you are dealing with people coming from other languages.  I am
> sorry that you cannot handle people asking if something is in Python.
> what is the fear of you say 'no, we don't have that either' a problem
> for you.

I'm sorry, but I completely failed to parse that message.

But you seem to be implying that 1) people who've used
other languages tend to have my-deja.com accounts and
like to post without revealing their real names, and that
2) I don't like to help newcomers?

that's cool.  not true at all, of course, but hey,
if thinking that makes you happy...

</F>