Q: How to Lock Zope-shared file with DAV Explorer

eschen42 at my-deja.com eschen42 at my-deja.com
Fri Feb 4 15:46:24 EST 2000

I just downloaded Zope 2.1.3 and DAV Explorer 0.59 (both for x86 NT4).

I can connect to the Zope server (the "zopebox") with both my browser
and DAV Explorer.  I can get files just fine.  However, when I try to
lock files (e.g., index_html at the root), I get the message "This
resource does not support locking". Does the file need to be in a
database in order to support locking? Or is there some administrative
thing that I'm supposed to do first?

Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.