Easy reading HTML?

Martin Skøtt mskott at image.dk
Tue Feb 22 16:29:01 EST 2000

Hi

I am currently in the thinking process of writing a little python
program to sort my Netscape bookmarks file. It is so smart that this
bookmark file is a simple HTML file which I am now looking for an easy
way to read.
What I need is a function to parse tables which are used to handle
folders in the menu and <A HREF ...> tags. In the <A HREF..> I need to
know the address it points to and its title (which is the one I want
to sort on).
Do you have any smart ideas you want to share? I guess its htmllib I
need but I don't know where to start with it.

--
Kind regards
Martin Skøtt
mskott at image.dk

So much to see. So much to hear. So little time to do it in.