How to get rid of the space after 'print',?

Peter Bittner bittneph at aston.ac.uk
Thu Feb 10 18:47:10 EST 2000

Hi there!

I'm writing HTML-code with the print statement as follows:

  print '<table border=0><tr>'
  print '<input ...>'         # or put a function call here...

Between <td> and <input> I want _no_ space, but Python automatically
inserts one. - How can I force Python not to do this??

Please, e-mail!

Kipis!    # I don't know the Nederlands' "cheers", sorry!  :o)
Peter