Ann: PMZ - Poor Man's Zope

Fred Pacquier fredp at mygale.org.nospam
Thu Feb 3 08:32:14 EST 2000

ajung at starship.skyport.net (Andreas Jung) said :

>Dear all,
>I am happy to announce the availability of POOR MAN'S ZOPE 0.1.
>PMZ is very similar to Active Server Pages or PHP3/4 and allows you
>to include Python code into your HTML pages.
(...)
>The functionalty is implemented as an external handler for the Apache
>web server.

You could also say that it's like PSP (Python Server Pages), only without
Java... This is something I've been feeling the need of too, wondering
why it didn't already exist (well, maybe it did :-). This could really
fill a void for those (like me) who prefer Python to PHP and the rest,
but do not have the time/means/needs to go through the steep Zope
learning curve... Thanks for starting it !

--
YAFAP : http://www.multimania.com/fredp/