Thanks! (Re: Built-in exception class not found)

Thomas Happ I tjh8300 at cs.rit.edu
Thu Feb 3 15:09:37 EST 2000

Thanks to Fredrik Lundh and Michael Hudson for quickly pointing out the
source of the error.  It turns out I somehow did not have Python 1.5.2
fully installed and it was using the Python 1.5.1 libraries which had been
previously installed.  It was an easy fix, and now everything is working
again.

Thanks again,
Tom

//Thomas Happ