Can't run FOX test scripts from the pythonwin env ... ???

Markus Meng meng.engineering at bluewin.ch
Tue Feb 22 02:28:55 EST 2000

Hey and hello,

I just wonder if somebody else has the same problem. I tried
all the test scripts for NT using python 1.52 and the test scripts
from FXPy/test directory by "double clicking" on the python script
files. Everything works as expected. However when I load a python
script into pythinwin and want to make it running from there everything
crashes...

any idea?

markus

** Meng Engineering        Telefon    056 222 44 10               **
** Markus Meng             Natel      079 230 93 86               **
** Bruggerstr. 21          Telefax    056 222 44 10               **
** CH-5400 Baden           Email      meng.engineering at bluewin.ch **
** Theory may inform, but Practice convinces. -- George Bain      **