Tkinter manual!!

Jari Oksanen jari.oksanen at helsinki.fi
Mon Feb 7 03:24:31 EST 2000

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Daniel Weber <dweber1 at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> > I've got 4.0 and it still won't print.  Bummer...
>
> what platform?  what error messages do you get?
>
> (you're not exactly the first one who has down-
> loaded the document, but you're the first one
> claiming acrobat 4.0 cannot print it...)
>
> </F>
I am another. However, I had problems only in Linux (acroread 4.0).
Specifically, the problem was that text did not fit in the table cells
and was partly overwritten.

The file printed smoothly in Acrobat Reader 4.0 under Windows, though.
My wild guess is that the problems were caused by the True Type fonts
used in the document, and I haven't bothered to install those. So the
solution could be (if the problem is the same) to either install True
Type fonts or go to a Windows machine.
--
J.Oksanen -- UHLA (University of Helsinki at Lahti)
            · Find books on "hyalosphenia" at bn.com.