Interactive programs through Popen3

Joe Smith JoeSmith at bogusaddress.com
Sun Feb 20 04:56:34 EST 2000

I take it that you must be running on UNIX.  If I remember correctly, 1.5.2
says something about can't fork on Windows NT 4.0.  If I remember correctly,
popen2() and popen3() also have the same problem.  The doc should probably
state that the popen2 module/library does not work on NT.  It would probably
not be difficult to fix these so that they work right on windows NT, but since
I figured a way around the problem, I don't feel inspired.