Easy reading HTML?

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.russ.ru
Wed Feb 23 04:01:02 EST 2000

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Michael [iso-8859-1] StrЖder wrote:
> > I am currently in the thinking process of writing a little python
> > program to sort my Netscape bookmarks file.
>
> Parsing Netscape bookmarks was already done. I forgot the URL but
> search for bkmk2db/db2bkmk. You can derive your own sub-class for
> your output format.

   That's my. I am here:

http://sun.med.ru/~phd/Software/Python/
   Download Bookmarks database and Internet robot, FLAD, m_lib.tgz and
pbar.tgz.

   Mirrors:

http://members.xoom.com/phd2/Software/Python/
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/unix/797/Software/Python/

   I have started to rewrite parser to more modular design, more databases
support and so on, but do not expect any results soon :)

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd at phd.russ.ru