Python and ASP question

Chuck Esterbrook echuck at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 27 23:18:43 EST 2000

I hacked together a quick prototype of ASP using Python as the language. So you don't use the ASP server or get any of its COM objects, but you do get HTML and Python using <% and %>. I don't know if you're stuck with ASP or not, or if that's more important to you than Python...

I could pursue this program some more by creating more test cases, refining it, etc. I don't know how much interest is out there.

-Chuck