Phython as In-Game scripting language

Will Ware wware at world.std.com
Thu Feb 24 12:30:58 EST 2000

Shawn LeBlanc (wrlddomprod at hotmail.com) wrote:
: Just so I understand (and because my programmer teammates are
: asking me questions) is plain vanilla Python (no stackless or
: microthread) unable to run multiple scripts simultaneously?

I dunno much about how Python interfaces with normal threads. I was
interested in running as many threads as possible, and I was
comfortable with the idea that the solution would look like a bunch of
stepping state machines, so I ended up hacking the Python VM. There is
a discussion of how to use Python's threading module here, courtesy
of Aahz Maruch:

http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=570016307