ZOPE and ILU?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Feb 10 13:51:58 EST 2000

Steffen Ries <steffen at cyberus.ca> writes on 10 Feb 2000 07:32:17 -0500:
> I'm trying to hook up external CORBA objects to Zope, using ILU.
>
> I can't believe that I'm the first one to try that. Is there anybody
> out there, who can give me some hints?
We do it.
More precisely:
  we have implemented a Zope Database Adapter for a multimedia database,
  which is accessable as Corba Object via ILU.

With respect to ILU, there is absolutely no distinction regarding its
use in Zope or in any other Python environment.
Maybe, with the exception of persistence (it is probably no
a good idea, to make the ILU objects persistent).

If you have more precise questions, you can send me a mail.

Dieter