diff?

Michal Wallace (sabren) sabren at manifestation.com
Thu Feb 24 16:11:29 EST 2000

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Michal Wallace (sabren) wrote:
> >   I'd like to be able to run something like "diff" as a function in
> > python, but that would be able to compare arbitrary strings/sequences
> > instead of just files... I looked on parnassus, python.org, but didn't
> > see anything..
>
> Tools/scripts/ndiff.py
>
> (in the 1.5.2 source distribution)

Woohoo!

Wow.. so let me try this one....

""""
hey everyone. I just had a cool idea for a function called
timemachine()... just pass it a string describing a feature,
and somebody will come along and implement it two years ago..
I'd write this myself, unless... someone else already has it?
"""

:)

Cheers,

- Michal