win32security

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Feb 22 17:20:30 EST 2000

Check out the documentation for these functions from Microsoft.  Eg, a
search for "GetFileSecurity" will yield some good hits, including:

HOWTO: Add an Access-Allowed ACE to a File (ID: Q102102)
HOWTO: Obtain the Owner of a File on Windows NT (ID: Q218965)

etc.

Mark.

news:88ukc0$aeq$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...