Help needed writing GUI comparison

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Thu Feb 17 16:45:33 EST 2000

Hi Gerrit--

Gerrit Holl wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I'm writing a GUI comparison, and I really need help. I don't
> want to take the time to learn all GUI's. What I have so far
> is attached (HTML), and also available at the following URL:
>
>     http://www.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/gui.html
>
> Please help and contribute!

You need to reference John Grayson's book from Manning on Python and
Tkinter program.  This one is out now.

Addtionally, the last 8 chapters of _Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours_
focuses on an introduction to Tkinter for utter newbies (the whole book
is targetted specifically at people who have never programmed before).
It's due out in April.

<nothing-like-a-little-bsp>-ly y'rs,
Ivan;-)
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours