Whitespace as syntax (was Re: Python Rocks!)

Thomas Hamelryck thamelry at vub.ac.be
Wed Feb 9 04:22:45 EST 2000

Fredrik Lundh <effbot at telia.com> wrote:
[snip]
: (after all, Python 1.5.2 do have certain shortcomings.
: how come these "I've never used Python, but I'm the
: right person to tell you what to change" folks never
: spot any of these?)
[snip]

Well, shall we continue the thread with a discussion on reference
counting and circular references?

Naaah, I'll go back coding. In Python, BTW.

Cheers,

---
Thomas Hamelryck    Institute of Molecular and Structural Biology
Aarhus University   Gustav Wieds Vej 10C
DK-8000 Aarhus C    Denmark