Reading Netscape Mail Folders

Steve Holden sholden at bellatlantic.net
Mon Feb 21 15:28:43 EST 2000

One of the problems with using Netscape is the inability to save
message *including attachments* in RFC822 format.  It saves the base
message, but precious little else, dumping headers and the like
with gay abandon.

I realise I could go to the Open Source repository to learn how to decode
the file format and do the job in C (blerch!).  But I wondered if anyone
had already done a similar thing in Python?  Seems like many things one
might require turn out to be already available, or almost, so I thought
this was worth a try.

regards
 Steve
--
"If computing ever stops being fun, I'll stop doing it"