MFC

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Mon Feb 28 11:06:27 EST 2000

On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 07:13:48PM -0500, Eric Kappotis wrote:
> Is there anyway I can use Microsoft Foundation Classes to create a GUI with
> python, if so how do I do it and what would be a good book to learn MFC?

http://www.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/gui.html:

    Pythonwin is a wrapper to the <em>Microsoft Foundation Classes</em>,
    MFC. With it, you can write application that are bound very tightly to
    Windows; you can use the features of the Windows UI. There are about
    30 MFC objects exported. It's included within the Windows Python
    distribution. If you use Windows, you already have it, if you don't,
    you won't need it anyway ;).

    Inside the Pythonwin distribution, you will find a Help File
    (Pythonwin.hlp) which is a reference manual for all objects
    exposed in Pythonwin. The
    some documentation resources:

regards,
Gerrit.