Black holes as syntax, Was: Whitespace as syntax (was Re: Pyt hon Rocks!)

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Thu Feb 10 19:25:30 EST 2000

May not be exactly what you mean but I'm sort of partial to Prograph,
<http://192.219.29.95/root/products/index.html> or
<http://192.219.29.95/prographcpx.html> with a picture.  O-O and dataflow
and a very cool IDE.  Always thought there would be some ideas there that
would work for an IDE for any language that was used for building
interactive GUI applications.

-Doug-