Python and ASP question

Nikolai Kirsebom nikolai.kirsebom at siemens.no
Mon Feb 28 07:37:15 EST 2000

I'm using Python as scripting language on my web-server.  Small but
working projects (guestbooks, db-maintenance, registrations,
counters), and I've not had any problems using Python as the scripting
language (on the ASP pages).

To me it sounds like you may have some problems with the installation.

Page normally starts with
<%@ Language=Python %>
<%
import MyModule