embeding python in C++ ??
Michael P. Reilly
arcege at shore.net
Thu Feb 3 21:21:56 CET 2000
JerryJerry <jerryjerry at aol.com> wrote:
: Thanks for responding. Where would I find your reference to extending and
: embedding documentation?
The documents you probably want to read are:
* "Extending and Embedding" on the Python website
* "Python/C API" on the Python website
* "How to write a Python extension" on the Python Starship
You might also want to use:
* CXX to create Python C++ objects
(this URL will change soon, check the Python website for notices)
* SWIG to make C/C++ code availabe to Python
More information about the Python-list