eff-bot

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Tue Feb 15 00:39:32 EST 2000

[Moshe Zadka]
> Have you ever noticed Tim and Guido hardly ever seem to disagree?

I have!  And it used to baffle me.

> My Official Conspiracy Theory is that Guido is actually Tim.

No, this is an insufficient application of Occam's Razor.  After many years,
the (nearly self-evident in retrospect) truth dawned on me:  whenever Guido
& I *have* disagreed (the timbot assures me this has been often), and I
turned out to be right, he simply used his time machine to erase all traces
of his opposing opinions, reweaving the very fabric of existence.  The cases
where he turned out to be right remain in the historical record unaltered,
and account for the two instances of disagreement still to be found there.

Damn, but he's good.

hooray!-guido-increased-our-chocolate-ration!-ly y'rs  - 198tim