Subclassable C Extension

Joel Lucsy jjlucsy at concentric.net
Wed Feb 16 12:35:46 EST 2000

I misspoke, I tried the ExtensionClass module, not CXX. However, seeing as I
was trying it late last night, the problems I was running into were stupid
mistakes and it seems like everything is working.

Gotta-stop-programming-when-tired-ly yours,
Joel Lucsy

news:14506.53524.931405.880938 at beluga.mojam.com...