MFC

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Mon Feb 28 11:49:45 EST 2000

PythonWin is MFC wrapped in Python
Go to http://www.python.org/download/download_windows.html
Download Win32all (This gives you PythonWin)

Another approach is to forget MFC and get wxPython instead
wxPython is based on wxWindows which is similar to MFC but
better (in my opinion) and is multi-platform, so your app will run
on Linux, etc. too.  Unless you have legacy MFC code, I highly
recommend wxPython.  Your application look and feel will be
the same as with MFC.  And it's easier to learn and has a great
demo/tutorial that will get you up to speed  in about 45 seconds.

wxPython can be found at http://alldunn.com/wxPython