Metakit Install hints?

Steven Pauly stevep at weck.brokersys.com
Thu Feb 3 23:41:26 EST 2000

Hi,

Hope someone can help.

I want to play with the database capabilities of metakit.

I downloaded mk-i586-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz, untarred it into
~/pyth/mk-i586-pc-linux-gnu

The README under UNIX does not seem to have any relation to what I am
seeing in the mk-i586-pc-linux-gnu directory. No .configure executable, no
INSTALL.

What I really need is a short rundown on how to get metakit working with
Python 1.5.2 No big dissertation needed.

Environment is SuSE Linux 6.3 2.2.14 Intel

tia
steve.

ps
At first, I did not like no {...}, etc. No I really really like the way
python starts and ends blocks. And I want case-sensitivity left alone.

--
Steven Pauly (281) 496-8041 (steve.pauly at glm.com)
Global Marine Drilling Co. / Houston / Tx / 77079
stevep at brokersys.com / stevep at bash.linux-shell.net