range(start,stop)

David C. Ullrich ullrich at math.okstate.edu
Sat Feb 12 13:12:55 EST 2000

    You ask for replies from experts. I think the point is that those
darned experts are gonna get the stuff right regardless - for non-experts

like me it fits in with everything else very nicely. In my limited
experience I find that in Python I avoid off-by-one errors by not
worrying about them.

    Now if I could just get the whitespace issues straight...

'ly,
DU