Where is Imaging.h?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu Feb 17 12:14:35 EST 2000

Bernhard Herzog writes:
 > I think this is a good opportunity to suggest that extension modules
 > that users may want to access at the C-level install the relevant header
 > files somewhere under Python's standard include directory. I propose to
 > put them into an "extensions" subdirectory.

  I think this would be a good idea.  There are actually two Python
include directories, one for $prefix and one for $exec_prefix;
extensions would have to "do the right thing" here.
  Greg Ward, I presume you've already thought of this and distutils
supports it?  ;-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>