Whitespace as syntax (was Re: Python Rocks!)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Sun Feb 13 00:35:48 EST 2000

Fredrik Lundh <effbot at telia.com> wrote:

> Bijan Parsia <bparsia at email.unc.edu> wrote:
> > www.python.org is run by an organization which one *might* describe as
> > an "industry group"
>
> I'm sure you can call him "barry", like the rest of us.

Really? On a first post? That seems a touch presumptious of me :)

I didn't mean to suggest that python.org was produced by a team of
hundreds paid vast amounts with a multi-million dollar budget, merely
that it was more or less the "offical" Python site (and has a "third
person. And it certainly puts a good foot forward for the community.

> > It's an attack, and an unfounded one, to suggest that the Smalltalk
> > community "suppressed" knowledge of Smalltalk, yes.
>
> well, you obviously failed to convince the butterflies to
> work for you...

Not only did I fail to convince the buterflies to work for me I
*completely* failed to understand this line ;)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.