Flying a kite about working with python

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Mon Feb 21 10:50:38 EST 2000

In article <slrn8b1hh1.29dl.miles at caddr.com>, miles <milese at nospam.com> wrote:

>One piece of advice I would give you is that you should master a few more
>mainstream languages.  Python is certainly a very pleasant language, but
>there are for more openings out there for java or perl programmers.

While I agree with your advice and facts, there are currently more
openings for Python programmers than good ones to fill them.  I expect
that to be true for a long time.
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Love does not conquer all.  Humans are extremely flexible, usually more
flexible than we're willing to admit.  But some flexibility comes at a
cost, and sometimes that cost is more than we can bear.