Tkinter: user vs. program events

Jerry 2jerry at writeme.com
Tue Feb 22 17:29:54 EST 2000

Well one or tow ideas .. get them as  there are :-)
   - first you can disable callback on set() when user "come in" the widget
scale with cursor
     to protect automatic activity use binding <Enter> and <Leave> for
disable/enable
   - second: protect the set methode with intermediate class which
inheritate from Tkinter Var class.

hum .. no more idea, no time to investigate more or give example , sorry ..
If i can found some time .. I'll write a snippet for that.

Jerry the foolish dracomorpheus, Jérôme VACHER- france-

<3d1z65kr2j.fsf at amarok.cnri.reston.va.us>...