MiniBloquiHeader

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba thor at localhost.localdomain
Tue Feb 1 13:41:54 EST 2000

On 01 :20 +0100 (MET), Mikael Olofsson <mikael at isy.liu.se> wrote:

>On 01-Feb-00 Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:
> >  For those who use LaTeX I've made a little utility that
> >  uses python,pstricks and fancyhdr :
> >
> >  http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/MiniBloquiHeader.html
>
>Since the documentation is in Spanish (I guess), I would appreciate at
>least a few words in English explaining the function of your utility.

The idea is that Analysis and Doc in general are settup in pages
whose headers may "resemble" this:

-----------------------------------
|    | Chapter 5             |P. 4|
|    |                       |    |
|----------------------------------

This is what I was told, to produce such nice pages , the problem
is that I don't know how to do in TeX, or I didn't know. Using
a combined approach of Pstricks and fancyhdr (Pstricks drawing the
lines , and fancyhdr placing the drawing). Python is used for
generating the Pstricks lines, in a very high level, I think,
just telling relative points and relative measures. It's a very
mini utility but useful for me...
I'll give the English doc when I have more time.

--
MGA