Installing on Win 2K?

Preston Landers prestonlanders at my-deja.com
Wed Feb 23 11:36:04 EST 2000

 Hey All,

I haven't seen any recent threads on this subject so I thought I'd
inquire.  (I've also searched Deja to no avail...)

I'm having trouble installing the standard Python1.5.2 windows installer
on MS Windows 2000 (NT 5).  Normally I work in Linux but I would like to
test my application (Pagecast: http://pagecast.sourceforge.net) in
Windows.

I try to run the installer as the Admin user.  I get to the part where
one selects which components to install.  I select them all and click
"OK".  After that, the application stops responding and I am forced to
kill it.

Has anyone succesfully installed Python on W2K?  Is there something I'm
missing?

thanks in advance!

--
|| Preston Landers <prestonlanders at my-deja.com> ||