Corel + Borland = The End of MS Win

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Thu Feb 10 14:03:39 EST 2000

Wasn't complaining about newbies :). Was saying that maybe we should let
these types of threads die, since they aren't really adding anything to the
newsgroup, and tend to devolve into flames etceteras.  I.e. we should get
back to the clear, intelligent, polite commentary, with well laid out
arguments and an assumption that those involved are doing their best (i.e.
not ridiculing other people's comparisons with Python, but striving to
understand why the perception is there, and potentially fix the problem or
educate the people).

I don't generally get involved in these discussions, but since there was a
question "does Python have object-oriented structure", and I could answer
with actual content, I thought I'd chip in and foist my (apparently a little
too dry) sense of humour on everyone :) .

Yours,
An unrespected younger ;)