Need help with Active Template Library.

Andreas andla at usa.net
Sat Feb 5 16:44:46 EST 2000

 ,
It seams that i always get stuck in my programming and i was hoping that  you could help me. I have created a web page with these problems so that others could share info on these problems or post other problems or how to solve a problem. I have uploaded this site today and hopfully i get some visitors when the page is on a search engine. I'm also desperate to get any help to these problems. I would be happy if you could help me.

I'm using Active Template Library and MSVC 6.0

Webpage:	http://members.xoom.com/prgsolver/
E-mail:		andla at usa.net