re AMTE thread re DrScheme & Python

Gene Chiaramonte gchiaramonte at ibl.bm
Thu Feb 3 11:09:29 EST 2000

My parents will be so happy I'm no longer part of a cult. My mom still
thinks I am playing with snakes all day though. "Why do you have all those
books about snakes with funny animals on the cover?"

I'm glad everyone has reached an mutually agreeable state. Politics,
religion and programming languages are such personal topics.

Gene