Python IDE won't run on 68k Mac (Centris 650)

Pieter Claerhout PClaerhout at CREO.BE
Sun Feb 27 05:46:27 EST 2000

Do you have the Drag and Drop extension in your extensions folder?
I think that the os your running the PythonIDE on is not supporting
drag and drop, so you will need to have the D&D extension.

Kind regards,

Pieter
PClaerhout at creo.be

-----Original Message-----
From: Warren Postma
To: python-list at python.org
Sent: 26/02/00 17:58
Subject: Python IDE won't run on 68k Mac (Centris 650)

I get the following Traceback error immediately upon trying to open up
the
Python IDE on my Mac 68k.
I just installed [using the easy install option, which installed fat
binaries]  and the following error comes up
when I try to open the Python IDE.  The python interpreter icon
[command-line version] works fine.

Here's the traceback.
Any ideas?

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "HD 215:Python 1.5.2c1:Mac:Tools:IDE:PythonIDE.py", line 41, in
?
    import PythonIDEMain
  File "HD 215:Python 1.5.2c1:Mac:Tools:IDE:PythonIDEMain.py", line 8,
in ?
    import W
  File "HD 215:Python 1.5.2c1:Mac:Tools:IDE:W.py", line 7, in ?
    from Wtext import *
  File "HD 215:Python 1.5.2c1:Mac:Tools:IDE:Wtext.py", line 4, in ?
    import waste
ImportError: DragLib: The named library was not found.

Warren Postma