functional programming

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Wed Feb 23 12:03:49 EST 2000

In article <jBSs4.32315$3b6.155861 at ozemail.com.au>,
Jason Stokes <jstok at bluedog.apana.org.au> wrote:

>Functional programming, at a bare minimum, means this: the ability to use
>functions as first class objects, to pass functions as arguments to other
>functions and to return functions as results of a function call.

Then Python is definitely a functional language, as is C.  Is that what
you meant?
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Love does not conquer all.  Humans are extremely flexible, usually more
flexible than we're willing to admit.  But some flexibility comes at a
cost, and sometimes that cost is more than we can bear.