Best book to learn Python?

Snoopy :-)) genius at acme.ca
Tue Feb 29 14:44:37 EST 2000

There is a New Book which supposed to be a very good one for Beginners. It
is expected to be available March-21. Published by "SAMS".
The Title is:  "Teach Yourself Python In 24-Hours"
 The  Author is: Alan Gauld.

He also has a Tutorial called "Learning To Program" which I found very good.
You can get it at the following Site:
                                    http://www.python.org/doc/Intros.html
Good Luck.
Best regards;