Python sucks loud

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at garnet.armored.net
Sat Feb 12 04:41:04 EST 2000

>> line of text in the body -- explicitly for those "do everything poorly"
>> utilities folks insist on using...
>Damn. Why did you tell him? I was gonna provoke this pompous ass into
>betting like $50 on it <g>. Coz I need the money, you see.

Wait a minute.  You come into this newsgroup on your high horse, touting
that Python sucks eggs because of this and that for the sole reason you
don't understand the language, and you have the nerve to call *ME* a pompous
ass?  Who the fsck do you think you are?

And whether you win the bet or not is immaterial.  You don't deserve my
money.

BTW -- just out of curiosity, why don't you want your posts archived?  Are
you afraid of something?  What is it that you are trying to hide?

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447
Samuel A. Falvo II