two questions

Moshe Zadka moshez at math.huji.ac.il
Thu Feb 17 14:14:52 EST 2000

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Brett Tribble <btribble at blueshiftinc.com> wrote:
> > 1. Is anyone working on a version of Python for Mac OS X?
>
> according to people who've tried, Python 1.5.2
> builds right out of the box.
>
> that probably doesn't include X window stuff like
> Tkinter, though...

Hey, what are you doing posting from the eff-bot's account? I'm sure
you're not the bot in question, because the bot knows that Tkinter runs on
distinctively non-X-windows based platforms such as MS-Windows (may
it forever perish in the deepest hell). Tk is also supposed to compile
on Macs (don't know about OS X, though), but Tkinter is only usable when
the moon is shining just right.

--
Moshe Zadka <mzadka at geocities.com>.
INTERNET: Learn what you know.