Gutes (deutschsprachiges) Buch über Python

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Thu Feb 3 13:15:32 EST 2000

Hallo Manfred,

dies ist die englischsprachige Python-Hauptliste.
Für deutschsprachige beiträge melde Dich besser bei
python-de an (siehe http://www.python.org)

Switching to IT-esperanto again :-)

Manfred Thoma wrote:

> Hallo alle miteinand....
>
> Ich suche ein gutes, deutschsprachiges Buch über Python.
> Mit dem englischen Tuturial komm ich irgendwie nicht so richtig
> zurecht.

There is a quite good book: "Learning Python" that I translated
into German ("Einführung in Python"), and I hope I didn't make
it much worse. it should be in the bookstores right now, since
I got a couple of them last Friday. At least they are printed.

This Book is very helpful, if you are not a complete beginner.
With some experience about programming at all, it will give
you a headache^H^H^H^Hstart into Python, be assured!

> Außerdem bin ich auch auf der Suche nach einer graphischen
> Benutzeroberfläche
> für Python-Programm (keine visuelle Programmierung, sondern sowas wie
> bei Turbo Pascal oder C/C++ immer dabei war. Ich glaub ein Software
> Development Kit)

Start with the book. It will introduce graphics and GUIs to you
after a few chapters. Later, you will at least have the choice
of TK, PythonWin's MFC, and wxPython, the best choice at the moment,
IMHO. But there is more to come: PythonWorks, Build, to name just
a few very promising paths.
But first please learn the basics, the rest comes from alone :-)

ciao - chris

Düppelstr. 31                :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net
12163 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net