A question from a total newbie

Matthew Barre mbarre at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 22:12:06 EST 2000

I'm also a total newbie. I've found O'Reilly's Learning Python book to be
invaluable. I knew a tiny bit of Java and some Javascript and that was all.
I just finished the O'Reilly book and I feel somewhat capable to do some
simple programs now. Perl may have the camel book, but I think that for
beginning Pythoners the mouse book is hard to beat.

-Matt
---------
"Ray! When someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!!" -Winston Zedmore